For Archery Information Contact Gerald at
2017 WEDNESDAY NIGHT 3D SHOOTS
Shoots every Wednesday Night from 4:00 pm
to 8:00 pm beginning June 7 through August 23
Banquet and awards at 5:00 pm on August 30
Wednesday Night 3D Archery Shoot Rules
1. The rife range will be closed during 3D shoots.
2. All archers must sign in to participate in 3D shoots.
3. The 3D target course and practice areas are for members only, except when events are held. Then they are open to the public.
4. Crossbows are permitted to be used for 3D shoots.
5. If using a crossbow at the practice area it is recommended that you bring your own target as the bolts are difficult to pull from the block targets.
6. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the 3D course at any time.
7. All members while using any archery area, must display their membership cards at all times.
8. Brodheads are not allowed at the practice range or on the 3D course.
9. Any misconduct on the club property will not be tolerated and will be cause for permanent ban from club property.
10. Drinking before any club event will be cause for dismissal from club property.